Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosa Michel Ortega
Dr. Rosa Michel Ortega, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntsville, AL, with other offices in Charleston, SC and Detroit, MI. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Michel Ortega is affiliated with MUSC University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosa Michel Ortega has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rosa Michel Ortega is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.
Dr. Lionel Marzette
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Huntsville, AL 0 mi10
Dr. Peguy Saad
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Huntsville, AL 0 mi8
Dr. Rashida Abbas
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Huntsville, AL 0 mi21