Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The OB/GYN in Central Texas. show details The OB/GYN in Central Texas.
by Rocio L. on Jul 22nd, 2016

She is the best. She really cares about you as her patient, she will remember each personal detail of your family. Her diagnosis are accurate.

Jul 1st, 2013

Dr. Moreno is absolutely amazing...she was recommended to me by my mom. She actually delivered me when my mom was pregnant. She's sweet, kind, and caring and she listens. I highly recommend her. One day I had to check my dialation for the first time when i was pregnant and had to see another dr cause moreno can be a busy woman...and she just went right in there before letting me know...it was uncomfortable. Then I had to go check my 2nd dialation and got to see dr moreno and she told me to relax, take deep breaths before checking and she made it comfortable. Such a sweet lady.

seen her sine 1997 show details seen her sine 1997
by Lisa S. on Apr 11th, 2011

amazing doctor! sweetest most caring doctor i have ever had!

Couldn't ask for a better doctor! show details Couldn't ask for a better doctor!
by Jennifer Jankoski on Aug 3rd, 2009

She is by FAR the best doctor, from all feilds, that I have ever seen. Very informative and knodlegable. She actually seems like she wants to be there and help/care for you. Very nice! Will continute to see her for years to come! Have absolutly nothing bad to say about her.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 24th, 2008

Dr. Moreno has been my doctor for 17 years and multiple surgeries. She handled my daughter's first visit with compassion and understanding. I recommend her to all of my family and friends.

Sep 15th, 2008

Rosa Moreno has been my doctor for over 10 years, performed several surgeries and I highly recommend her.