A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosa Neno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Neno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Neno graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Neno has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosa M. Neno practice?
Dr. Rosa Neno practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry near Bayonne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lyndhurst, NJ and Clifton, NJ.
See Bayonne Internists, Bayonne Adolescent Specialists, Bayonne Pediatricians, and Bayonne Psychiatrists.