A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosa Neno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Neno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Neno has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosa Matos Neno DO and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosa M. Neno practice?
- Dr. Rosa Neno has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Rosa Neno practices Internal Medicine near , .