Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosa Ramirez-Mendez
Dr. Rosa Ramirez-Mendez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hyannis, MA, with another office in New York, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ramirez-Mendez is affiliated with Cape Cod Hospital, Falmouth Hospital and Cape Cod Health Systems. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosa Ramirez-Mendez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rosa Ramirez-Mendez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.
Dr. Andrew Van Vugt
Hyannis, MA 0 mi9
Dr. Hendrik Ecker
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Hyannis, MA 0 mi33
Dr. William Siebert Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hyannis, MA 0 mi32