A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosa Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Robles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robles graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Robles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosa M Robles MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosa M. Robles practice?
- Dr. Rosa Robles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosa Robles practices Internal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists.