A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosa Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Tang, Neuro-Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosa Tang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Tang has 20 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosa Ana Tang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rosa A. Tang practice?
- Dr. Rosa Tang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosa Tang practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.