Learn more about Dr. Rosa Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosa Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosa Yoomee Kim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rosa Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Rosa Kim has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rosa Kim practices Ophthalmology near Livingston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Wharton, TX.
See Livingston Ophthalmologists.