Learn more about Dr. Rosa Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosa Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosa Yoomee Kim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rosa Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Rosa Kim has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rosa Kim practices Ophthalmology near Livingston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Wharton, TX.
See Livingston Ophthalmologists.