A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosa Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosa Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosa Yoomee Kim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rosa Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Rosa Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosa Kim practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.