A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosa Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosa Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosa Yoomee Kim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rosa Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Rosa Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosa Kim practices Ophthalmology near Livingston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brenham, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Livingston Ophthalmologists.