Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Nov 13th, 2015

Dr. Kim was very courteous and professional. She took the time to answer my questions and scheduled follow up visit to ensure that the treatment she prescribed was working.

One of the best retinal surgeon in town show details One of the best retinal surgeon in town
by HC on Sep 15th, 2015

I have been a Dr Rosa Kim's patient for 15 years. She is very knowledgeable, patient and compassionate in heiping her patients. Most important , she is always available when I have questions. As long as she is in practice, she will always be my eye doctor.

HIPPAA and Documentation show details HIPPAA and Documentation
Aug 19th, 2015

In total, my husband (the patient) and I spent 2.5 hours at the appointment. Not only did Dr. Kim spend very little time with us, but discussed my husband's diagnoses and treatment in a wide open area within earshot of others. Furthermore, when we received his records, we found that she wrote in the notes that things were discussed that were not, and could not have been, discussed. This was, without a doubt, the worst office visit either of us have ever experienced.

long-time patient show details long-time patient
Jun 1st, 2013

She's very busy but generally spends about the right amount of time with me discussing her examination findings. She can be a bit brief on occasion though. She's very professional and thorough, however, and her staff is good.

May 28th, 2012

I thought Dr. Kim was very personable and caring. She spent the time to explain everything clearly. I would recommend.

May 30th, 2011

My problem means her office needs to have contact with my rheumatologist and no one has ever sent him an email or phone call. I tried using someone she referred me to but they would never call back so I could never get an appointment. Dr. Kim is very good but her office staff is incompetent.

Stay Away From This One show details Stay Away From This One
Sep 28th, 2009

Hour and a half wait for a three minute diabetic retinopathy exam. (No exaggeration) Seemed very preoccupied and not very thorough. You can easily do much better than her.