Dr. Rosabel Manalo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2014
The only time she looked at me is when she first came into the room. I felt she judge me even before she knew who I was. Then the rest of the time she spent staring at her computer, probably at my medical history. Then she said she refused to prescribe to me my a medicine I had been on for a long time regularly from my old family doctor from my hometown. I finally find a medication that works well for me (it is NOT a controlled substance and it is def a medicine that you can just take someone off of abruptly!! I was in her office for 2 - 3 hours and the whole time I saw now one else enter or exit her area of the office besides nurses.. I felt she showed no care who I was or what I was concerned of! Then the following work week I asked the nurse if it was ok for me to go back to work or should I still stay home since I as well work in a medical facility. Her nurse actually told me I should go to urgent care and ask them because Dr. Ibay did not write my diagnosis for what was wrong with me or even the main reason I was seeing her, besides that I was a new patient. I refused to spend anymore money at that office.

March 20th, 2014
Very poor experience
I have been in search for a primary family healthcare doctor for a while now, since our old doctor, Dr. Schaefer, has relocated outside of the Tri-State area. We called Dr. Manalo's office, and scheduled an appointment for a regular checkup session. We were told by the nursing staff that our appointment was confirmed for 1:00PM that day and that we would need to arrive thirty minutes prior to that to be able to come in sooner. We arrived at 12:20, and ended up waiting until 1:45PM to receive our checkup. We were furious and demanded to know why we were asked to come in thirty minutes early and weren't serviced until over an hour later.. Dr. Manalo casually stated that she had been busy eating lunch, and did not even care to apologize for the wait. Unbelievable! As the appointment and checkup proceeded, Dr. Manalo started to scorn my children for being too much trouble when my three year old and my 12 month old we're making no noise or fuss at all! She then proceeded to rudely comment on the fact that I was breast feeding my 12 month old. Her comments not only were unprofessional, and unmannerly, but they were unwarranted! Dr. Manalo then told me that my check up was no going to be possible that day because my children were being too noisy, and too much of a hassle.. Outrageous! Not only did I waste 2+ hours of my day in Dr. Manalo's care without much of a checkup at all, but I was also late to go pick up my 9 year old boy from school because of the extensive wait time! I have never had such an unprofessional, and maddening experience with a medical professional before! Please save your time and money, and find another medical practitioner that will respect you and service you like a respectful Doctor should.