April 15th, 2015
Best Doctor, six years
I have been with Dr. Young for six years . I do not know where to start. Dr. Rosabel Young will go beyond treating her patience, she will remove any obstacle to assure you receive the proper treatment required.

April 2nd, 2014
If you want individual attention - this is the doctor to see!
I waited a long time for an appointment, but when I finally got to see Doctor Young, she made me feel special. The office wasn't crowded, I didn't have to wait, and she spent over one hour with me. After dealing with MS for many years, this was the first time anyone asked me the right questions that helped me talk about my most worrisome symptoms. In one hour, I felt like Dr Young got to know me better than any of my previous doctors. She also explained the new drugs clearly and honestly about side effects, and showed me how to get more information on my own so I could make a decision.

January 1st, 2014
Excellent Old school doctor
I saw Dr Young at her Inglewood office. I was able to book an appointment within a week and she conducted a very thorough exam. Her office is dated and there really isn't much of a "staff"...it's pretty much just her and the front desk guy, who I'm pretty sure is a relative. That being said, you can tell she really knows her stuff and takes the extra time to get to know your history. Highly recommend her.

November 11th, 2013
Uncanny ability to diagnose and treat
This doctor was highly recommended and for good reason. She listened for over one hour to my problem, did a very thorough examination and then spent another 20-30 minutes explaining what she found and giving me advice that made me feel better WITHOUT drugs - and the blood work proved it.

February 28th, 2013
Run away as fast as you can
I would NEVER go back to this Doctors office! Don't waste your time in her trying to test you to charge her insurance! in addition the office it self was so dirty that I'm pretty sure I walked away with a new skin illness! it looked as though the trash hasn't been taken out in weeks. This doctor spent 5 minutes with me then closed the door and started yelling at her staff -about who knows what but didn't care about me or any of the other patients

May 10th, 2011
Correct Diagnosis after 4-years at Kaiser by Dr. Young
Over 13 Kaiser doctors could not diagnosis me after 4 years. In fact, the last two doctors (Drs. Matloubi and Garabedian) at Kaiser tried to cover up my major aliment, respiratory muscle weakness. Dr. Young was able to discover in 40 minutes with her correct prognosis (later confirmed by blood tests and EMG and further pulmonary testing) my underling issues and there systemic injuries.

May 14th, 2010
Outstanding service!
I had seen several other medical practitioners for cluster headaches over several years, MD's, physical therapists, chiropractors - but only Dr. Young fixed me.It's tough to get an appointment in under 30 days, though. I guess she's in demand :)

December 28th, 2009
GREAT DOCTOR,THOROUGH
SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND IS VERY THOROUGH IN TESTING IN ORDER TO MAKE A DIAGNOSIS. I GO TO HER EVEN THOUGH SHE MOVED MILES AWAY. I HAVE TRIED OTHERS AND SHE IS THE ONE TO GO TO FOR NEUROLOGY.