A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosaire Belizaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosaire Belizaire, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belizaire graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Belizaire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosaire Josseline L Belizaire MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosaire J. Belizaire practice?
- Dr. Rosaire Belizaire has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosaire Belizaire practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.