Dr. Rosaire Verna MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2014
Dr. Verna Rocks !
My girlfriend and I had one of the best experiences we have ever had with a doctor with Dr. Verna. She treated us both with kindness and was very knowledgeable. We walked away understanding exactly what was going on with my girlfriend and how to get her better. I would definitely recommend Dr. Verna.

May 23rd, 2012
I highly recommend Dr. Roasire Verna to anyone who is looking to undergo cosmetic treatments, such as Botox, laser hair removal, etc., or to anyone who is looking for a dermatologist for various skin concerns. She truly cares about all of her patients and is invested in each and every one of them. She is very easy to talk to and because she has so much experience in medicine, it makes her patients feel more comfortable about procedures and helps them to be able to trust her. I am thankful with how gentle she is when giving injections and handling needles- she helped me get over my fear of them!

January 25th, 2012
Dr. Verna is a very caring and empathetic person. She will go the extra mile to help her patients. She gives very good needles and is very concerned about making the patient comfortable.I have complete confidence in her.She has biopsied and stitched me numerous times. She treated my Rosacea and continues to recommend new products for me to try.

May 5th, 2016