Dr. Rosalee Rehrig DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine New Ringgold, PA

3.8

June 23rd, 2015
She is a very good doctor

April 16th, 2015
no complaints

August 7th, 2014
She is a good Dr. but...
Dr. Rehrig is a godd doctor, i think she really takes the time to listen to you and whatever problems you may be having. She has never made me feel rushed. The down side of her office is her Sister, whom I think is the office manager to. She has got to be one of the nastiest people I have ever spoke to in my life. I think maybe she's upset because she is not the Doctor and instead the office clerk! When YOU call for the test results that she ( the Sister) is supposed to call you with, she does NOT have any business giving you the results because she does not know what she is talking about. One time when I had called, she said that the test showed this and that is all she said. It was a very important health matter that I would really not want to say, but it was very, very serious. I then asked her well what does this mean? I don't know is her response. At that point I want to speak to the Dr. but she will NEVER allow this, just say you have to find a Doctor (speacialist) and does not even help you do that. Dr. Rehrig will refer you but if you are on the phone with the office manager she will not put you through to the Dr. so you get stuck not only upset due to the bad news then her nasty attitude and to top it off not knowing where do I go from here. I feel that if Dr. Rehrig does not get rid of her, in the long run she will lose more patients and it may one day cost her, her license. I am the first one to want to help family, but not at this expense, these are human beings she is dealing with!

July 22nd, 2014
Poor office clientele.
Dr Rehrig is a wonderful, knowledgeable, caring doctor, however: her office clientele do not call you back about test results. When you call them, the give you evasive answers. They give wrong info back as to what the doctor wants them to say. SHE needs to get in touch wih her patients. Her snotty office manager makes you feel like going elsewhere. Can't stand dealing with her

April 18th, 2014
i wouldnt ever go anywhere else
dr rosalee is one of the best doctors i know. she is very compassionate about what she does. my whole family goes to her and we all absolutely love her, there is no waiting in the waiting room, you are in and out in no time. ive been going to her for years and never once had a problem with them calling me back with any issues or concerns i had.

March 28th, 2014
Not a good dr. at all!!
Not good bed side manners and the staff is very unpleasant to deal with, especially the office manager. They don't call you with any test results whether good or bad. They also lose patients' files.

March 4th, 2014
Excellent, Empathetic Physician
Overall, she is a physician who genuinely cares about her patients and their families. She is a critical thinker who will not diagnose a patient without properly assessing his or her needs. She is detailed and organized. She will spend the time required with a patient who has questions or legitimate concerns regarding their health and treatment options. She is open to referring a patient to a specialist that the patient prefers. I think her staff could be less gruff and show more compassion towards the patient. I believe that as a physician, she is competent, knowledgeable, and excellent at prescribing the proper medication for the presented diagnosis. Her expertise is the reason why she is so busy. There is little to no wait time for scheduled appointments. She will see you in an emergency situation but for other appointments there is a wait.

April 30th, 2012
Great Doctor
My whole family goes to Dr. Rehrig. We all like her and the staff. My kids even look forward to going to their Dr. Appointments. She always has time for us and calls us back if we have any questions. Great place to go. They make you feel like family.