A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalia Hyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalia Hyatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalia Hyatt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyatt graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hyatt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalia Erena Hyatt MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rosalia E. Hyatt practice?
- Dr. Rosalia Hyatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rosalia Hyatt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Media Obstetricians & Gynecologists.