A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalia Porcelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalia Porcelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalia Porcelli, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Porcelli graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Porcelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalia Porcelli DO is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rosalia Porcelli practice?
- Dr. Rosalia Porcelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosalia Porcelli practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL and Maywood, IL.
See Oak Park Internists and Oak Park Pediatricians.