A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalia Porcelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalia Porcelli is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porcelli
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porcelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalia Porcelli, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Porcelli graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Porcelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalia Porcelli DO is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rosalia Porcelli practice?
- Dr. Rosalia Porcelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosalia Porcelli practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Internists and Oak Park Pediatricians.