A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalia Viterbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalia Viterbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viterbo
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Viterbo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Viterbo graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Viterbo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalia Viterbo FACS and MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rosalia Viterbo practice?
- Dr. Rosalia Viterbo has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rosalia Viterbo practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.