A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalia Viterbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalia Viterbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viterbo
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Viterbo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Viterbo graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Viterbo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalia Viterbo FACS and MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rosalia Viterbo practice?
- Dr. Rosalia Viterbo has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rosalia Viterbo practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.