by Ray C on Jul 27th, 2015

Dr.Viterbo is an excellent physician whose medical decision of maltreatment takes into consideration the patient's whole well being. She was recommended as 2nd opinion after seeing another urologist who was quick to removed my husband's bladder after this Dr from Lancaster, PA made a poor decision during surgery. Yet despite, that Dr Viterbo's approach which was to " do no harm and heal"did just that. Today by the grace of God, my husband still have his bladder and no longer bleeds constantly.Thank you Dr. Literal for thinking outside the box and the willingness to pursue all options to heal.

Wonderful specialist in prostate operations, one of the best show details Wonderful specialist in prostate operations, one of the best
by RWT on Mar 11th, 2013

Almost two years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I started with Dr. Viterbo and never looked back. She recommended surgical removal via the robotic method, a type of surgery in which she excels, having performed it so many times. Thanks to her I have returned to a completely normal lifestyle devoid of incontinence and erectile disfunction. Within three months I was out running six miles a day again, and sexual capability returned in roughly six months. Prostate cancer is a rough thing to deal with, but if you have Dr. Viterbo in charge of your treatment you are in good hands, the very best in my opinion.

Superb Physician in every aspect!! show details Superb Physician in every aspect!!
Feb 11th, 2011

Technically excellent, and an incredible communicator. Her compassion and caring is unequalled, and has made my journey with cancer, a bit easier by her positive attitude.

by Bruce M. Carnall on Oct 27th, 2010

Finest doctor at Fox Chase Cancer Center...Saved my life, not only treated my cancer, made me feel like family. She is the greatest, the cancer center is very luck to have a Urologist like Dr. Viterbo.

EXCEPTIONAL PERSON - SKILLS - PROFESSIONALISM show details EXCEPTIONAL PERSON - SKILLS - PROFESSIONALISM
by Kel on Aug 13th, 2009

We couldn't ask for more - she can't be beat in my book.

Feb 24th, 2009

great person and great personality