Fox Chase CC's "Dr. V" show details Fox Chase CC's "Dr. V"
by wcz on Dec 23rd, 2014

Bladder tumor detected by nearby urologist early 2013. TURBT scheduled locally. Then met Dr. Viterbo (2nd opinion consultation recommended by my sister who is a graduate nurse). Very impressed with both Dr. V and Fox Chase CC. Decided to have TURBT done at Fox Chase CC, even though it's an hour drive away from home. Tumor (malignant) removed at Fox Chase CC April of 2013. Regularly scheduled cystoscopies (and several biopsies) followed. So far, so good. Another visit due in early 2015. Excellent communication, follow-up and concern with me. Preadmission testing, etc. seamlessly scheduled by office staff. Hospital staff also very competent and thorough. I highly recommend Dr. V and Fox Chase CC!! Note: Fox Chase CC is part of Temple Health.

Wonderful specialist in prostate operations, one of the best show details Wonderful specialist in prostate operations, one of the best
by RWT on Mar 11th, 2013

Almost two years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I started with Dr. Viterbo and never looked back. She recommended surgical removal via the robotic method, a type of surgery in which she excels, having performed it so many times. Thanks to her I have returned to a completely normal lifestyle devoid of incontinence and erectile disfunction. Within three months I was out running six miles a day again, and sexual capability returned in roughly six months. Prostate cancer is a rough thing to deal with, but if you have Dr. Viterbo in charge of your treatment you are in good hands, the very best in my opinion.

Superb Physician in every aspect!! show details Superb Physician in every aspect!!
Feb 11th, 2011

Technically excellent, and an incredible communicator. Her compassion and caring is unequalled, and has made my journey with cancer, a bit easier by her positive attitude.

by Bruce M. Carnall on Oct 27th, 2010

Finest doctor at Fox Chase Cancer Center...Saved my life, not only treated my cancer, made me feel like family. She is the greatest, the cancer center is very luck to have a Urologist like Dr. Viterbo.

EXCEPTIONAL PERSON - SKILLS - PROFESSIONALISM show details EXCEPTIONAL PERSON - SKILLS - PROFESSIONALISM
by Kel on Aug 13th, 2009

We couldn't ask for more - she can't be beat in my book.

Feb 24th, 2009

great person and great personality