Dr. Rosalie Elenitsas MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, and Immunopathology.
Learn more about Dr. Rosalie Elenitsas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalie Elenitsas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalie Elenitsas, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
She has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus, Excision of Malignant Skin Lesion, and Melanoma.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Elenitsas graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Elenitsas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elenitsas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance