Learn more about Dr. Rosalie Elenitsas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalie Elenitsas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalie Elenitsas, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Pigmented Nevus
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Sweat Gland Cancer
- Sweat Gland Tumor (Sweat Gland Adenoma)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Vascular Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Elenitsas graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Elenitsas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elenitsas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosalie Elenitsas practice?
Dr. Rosalie Elenitsas practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.