A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalie Marinari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalie Marinari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalie Marinari, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinari graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Marinari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalie Kathryn Marinari MD is a female Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rosalie K. Marinari practice?
- Dr. Rosalie Marinari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosalie Marinari practices Dermatology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Dermatologists.