Dr. Rosalie Miller Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rosalie Miller?

Posted on June 11th, 2010

I was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm on a wednesday. I was very upset when Dr. Miller told me about it. She set up a consultation with a neurosurgeon for the following friday. I couldn't sleep, was very scared, and was looking forward to talking with the neurosurgeon and getting some answers. I had arranged to be off work that day, and so did my wife so she could go with me. The day before the appointment, thursday, her staff called and informed me that they had cancelled the appointment and moved it to one week from friday. They never asked me if I would feel comfortable with that or whether I wanted it changed, they just did it. We were devastated. Now we have to wait and suffer a whole week beforfe getting answers. I had always thought that an aneurysm was an emergent situation. Apparently to these people it was not. This decision was obviously not made in the patients best interest. Make sure if they make an appointment for you, that you specifically tell them not to change it without asking you.

Posted on March 20th, 2015