A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalie Naglieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalie Naglieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalie Naglieri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naglieri graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Naglieri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalie Naglieri MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rosalie Naglieri practice?
- Dr. Rosalie Naglieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosalie Naglieri practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Endocrinologists.