A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalie Wessell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wessell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wessell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aria Health-Torresdale Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalie Winter Wessell MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rosalie W. Wessell practice?
- Dr. Rosalie Wessell has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosalie Wessell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.