A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roselind Bardisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roselind Bardisa, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardisa graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bardisa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roselind Bardisa DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roselind Bardisa practice?
- Dr. Roselind Bardisa has 1 office location.
Dr. Roselind Bardisa practices Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians and Miami Preventive Medicine Specialists.