Family Practitioner, Internist

7374 SW 93rd Ave Ste 203
Sunset, Miami, FL 33173
305-661-2002
Locations and availability (1)

|  Patient  |  show details
by Cynthia McGreevy on Oct 19th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Bardisa since 2006. She worked at another office before starting her own practice. She is the most concerned doctor I have ever been to. I loved visiting her. Yes, the wait can be long, but once you get to see her, it is worth it. She listens, and provides the services you come in to see her for. I was not pleased with the PA. I wanted to see the Doctor. I now live in Boston. There are many very good doctors here, but none like Dr. Bardisa. She is one in a million. I truly miss her. I will definitely visit her when I get the chance to go to Miami.

|  Realtor  |  show details
by Ileana Rodriguez on Oct 11th, 2013

The best doctor Ever. Very compassionate with my mother.

|  Beutiful office, but very poor customer service  |  show details
by Mrs. M on Aug 14th, 2013

I first visit the office after have good references about Dr Bardisa. However only I saw her for my first visit. For the following appointments over a year I being seen by the PA, I'm glad the PA (Alex). Unfortunatelly I can't said the same about the rest of the staff... OMG the services at the front desk is so unprofessional, the don't have any skills for customer services. No even said good morning before ask you the reason of your visit or how much is the co-payment in addition they don't talk to you like their patient/customer only like another person getting in/out from the office. I believe in order to achieve the Holistic concept of Dr. Bardisa the customer service and competent skills from the staff should be addressed otherwise I wont recommend any friend to visit this office.

|  show details
Apr 16th, 2013

Dr. Bardisa has been my doctor for many years. I've recommended her to many friends and family members. The office feels like a retreat. It's always very clean and organized. Her staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I feel very fortunate to have found such a compassionate and understanding physician.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2013

Dr Bardisa is the best doctor I've attended in Miami! She really has the patient's best interest in mind. The staff is very courteous and helpful. I definitely recommended her to all my friends and family so they could have the same great experience that I've had!

|  Very sweet but terribly inconsiderate  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2013

I visted this Dr, 3 times. All three times I waited two hours to see her even after spoke to someone to arrange trying different times to some in that might be more convenient for THE DR. The last time I went I was told that she has kids to pick up and drop off. So do I. It's a shame because she was very sweet and thorough, however my time is as valueable as hers.

|  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

Dr Bardisa is a great doctor... Extremely knowledgable and caring and remembers you as a patient... The only downside is she has her own practice and the wait can be too long at times and getting appt sometimes can be a challenge as well as dealing with her staff.