Dr. Roselind Bardisa DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Miami, FL

3.9

October 21st, 2014
The staff in the front are horrible! I believe the lady who acknowledges patients as they arrive is the Dr. mother and she is extremely rude and loud!!! She really should consider changing her staff!

October 11th, 2013
Realtor
The best doctor Ever. Very compassionate with my mother.

August 14th, 2013
Beutiful office, but very poor customer service
I first visit the office after have good references about Dr Bardisa. However only I saw her for my first visit. For the following appointments over a year I being seen by the PA, I'm glad the PA (Alex). Unfortunatelly I can't said the same about the rest of the staff... OMG the services at the front desk is so unprofessional, the don't have any skills for customer services. No even said good morning before ask you the reason of your visit or how much is the co-payment in addition they don't talk to you like their patient/customer only like another person getting in/out from the office. I believe in order to achieve the Holistic concept of Dr. Bardisa the customer service and competent skills from the staff should be addressed otherwise I wont recommend any friend to visit this office.

April 16th, 2013
Dr. Bardisa has been my doctor for many years. I've recommended her to many friends and family members. The office feels like a retreat. It's always very clean and organized. Her staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I feel very fortunate to have found such a compassionate and understanding physician.

April 14th, 2013
Great doctor!
Dr Bardisa is the best doctor I've attended in Miami! She really has the patient's best interest in mind. The staff is very courteous and helpful. I definitely recommended her to all my friends and family so they could have the same great experience that I've had!

March 26th, 2013
Very sweet but terribly inconsiderate
I visted this Dr, 3 times. All three times I waited two hours to see her even after spoke to someone to arrange trying different times to some in that might be more convenient for THE DR. The last time I went I was told that she has kids to pick up and drop off. So do I. It's a shame because she was very sweet and thorough, however my time is as valueable as hers.

November 18th, 2011
Dr Bardisa is a great doctor... Extremely knowledgable and caring and remembers you as a patient... The only downside is she has her own practice and the wait can be too long at times and getting appt sometimes can be a challenge as well as dealing with her staff.