Dr. Roselind Bardisa Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Roselind Bardisa?

Posted on August 21st, 2017

I have never seen her. It is like she doesn't exist. Her staff is awful and very rude specially a lady called Wendy who was very disrespectful.

Very rude front office staff!

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

You never see the doctor, it is always the PA. The PA is wonderful but you need to see the doctor more than just on your first visit. Besides that, the front office staff is the worst. They are uncaring, rude, unprofessional and totally unattentive to the patient's needs. There is no follow up whatsoever.

Horrible

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Siria the lady that makes the appointment, at this office DENIED my high blood pressure medicine refill. She did not allow me to talk to the doctor NOR THE MANAGER OF THE OFFICE, MY HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE was 166/115, they prefer for you to DIE before they refill your medicine. SHE STATED THAT NO MEDICINE UNLESS YOU COME IN TO THE OFFICE, they want for you to come in every 6 months vs. ANNUALLY like any other doctors office.

Posted on October 21st, 2014

The staff in the front are horrible! I believe the lady who acknowledges patients as they arrive is the Dr. mother and she is extremely rude and loud!!! She really should consider changing her staff!

Realtor

Posted on October 11th, 2013

The best doctor Ever. Very compassionate with my mother.

Beutiful office, but very poor customer service

Posted on August 15th, 2013

I first visit the office after have good references about Dr Bardisa. However only I saw her for my first visit. For the following appointments over a year I being seen by the PA, I'm glad the PA (Alex). Unfortunatelly I can't said the same about the rest of the staff... OMG the services at the front desk is so unprofessional, the don't have any skills for customer services. No even said good morning before ask you the reason of your visit or how much is the co-payment in addition they don't talk to you like their patient/customer only like another person getting in/out from the office. I believe in order to achieve the Holistic concept of Dr. Bardisa the customer service and competent skills from the staff should be addressed otherwise I wont recommend any friend to visit this office.

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Dr. Bardisa has been my doctor for many years. I've recommended her to many friends and family members. The office feels like a retreat. It's always very clean and organized. Her staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I feel very fortunate to have found such a compassionate and understanding physician.

Great doctor!

Posted on April 14th, 2013

Dr Bardisa is the best doctor I've attended in Miami! She really has the patient's best interest in mind. The staff is very courteous and helpful. I definitely recommended her to all my friends and family so they could have the same great experience that I've had!

Very sweet but terribly inconsiderate

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I visted this Dr, 3 times. All three times I waited two hours to see her even after spoke to someone to arrange trying different times to some in that might be more convenient for THE DR. The last time I went I was told that she has kids to pick up and drop off. So do I. It's a shame because she was very sweet and thorough, however my time is as valueable as hers.

Posted on November 19th, 2011

Dr Bardisa is a great doctor... Extremely knowledgable and caring and remembers you as a patient... The only downside is she has her own practice and the wait can be too long at times and getting appt sometimes can be a challenge as well as dealing with her staff.

Posted on December 20th, 2016