Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosalind Epstein
Dr. Rosalind Epstein, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Epstein is affiliated with Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital, West Mesa Medical Center and Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Epstein has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosalind Epstein has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Rosalind Epstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Jeffrie Felter
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi48
Dr. Thomas Grace
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi47
Dr. Robert Benson
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0.86 mi47