A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalind Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalind Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalind G Epstein MD and PC is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rosalind G. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Rosalind Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosalind Epstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Orthopedic Surgeons.