A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalind Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalind Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalind G Epstein MD and PC is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rosalind G. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Rosalind Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosalind Epstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Orthopedic Surgeons.