Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 22nd, 2014

Easily one of the worst doctors in Albuquerque. Inconsiderate, won't answer questions, rude and does not care about you as a person at all. The same goes for the other doctor that works in the same clinic with her.

Dr. Epstein DOES NOT PERFORM SURGERY - don't waste time & money show details Dr. Epstein DOES NOT PERFORM SURGERY - don't waste time & money
by KV on Dec 20th, 2014

This behavior is infuriating! I have wasted time and money with this physician. It’s shameful that financial gain is placed above a patient’s welfare! I should have asked more questions initially. One month from initial consult, I was told during the “required” MRI results appointment, Dr. Epstein would refer me to another physician, as she does not do surgery. Six weeks, three appointments - I would have appreciated disclosure when I mentioned my concerns regarding my knees when making initial appointment or even the initial consultation!

Extremely Unprofessional Behavior show details Extremely Unprofessional Behavior
Oct 11th, 2012

I was already prepped for surgery and then this doctor decided to cancel because of a psyciatric issue that she was personally uncomfortable with. You just don't do this to a patient. I have a right to adequate healthcare.

2 Hips and a Knee show details 2 Hips and a Knee
Jun 21st, 2010

Ever since she left that cattle ship of a local HMO and opened her single practice office it is a joy to need her services. She doesn't run people through her office but takes time for teaching and questions. She has alway been a meticulous surgeon and has good results. She had a reputation at the HMO for being hard on staff but it was needed.