Dr. Rosalind Hsia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosalind Hsia?

February 8th, 2017

Brilliant

Dr. HSIA is Amazing. I credit my health to her complete expertise. I was under Dr. Haia's care for years. If not for her I would not be alive let alone healthy. Thank you Dr. Hsia.

April 30th, 2016

great neuro doc, unlike other we visited. took time to diagnose and test and explain normal pressure hydrocephalus. caring and incredibly thorough unlike other neuro docs. compares favorably to ucsf hydrocephalus specialityl.

February 25th, 2016

Dr. Hsia is inconsistent if she "likes" you and you do not question her regarding treatment and/or diagnosis things go well. She seems to over treat; however, if challenged, will change her behavior toward you and think you are lying.

February 10th, 2016

Absolutely awesome. She was the first doctor that actually made a positive difference in my care. Listens attentively. Very proactive in testing and researching to get the correct diagnosis. Very personable as well.

April 17th, 2014

I was followed by Dr. Hsia for many years. At first she was wonderful, then it seamed like one visit she was actually bothered and the next one she was a caring doctor, almost like a pattern. This continued over the years and after speaking with other patients I am was not the only one treated this way. This became such a problem I changed neurologists.

September 2nd, 2012

Finally someone cares...

I visited Dr. Hsia only once and will be going back. I was truly brought to tears because she was so entirely thorough. All I could think during my initial visit was "thank goodness this Dr doesnt want to just give me more pills and send me home" I dont care what she wears or how she decorates her office. That doesnt make the Dr. I trust her judgement and believe with her continued care, I will get better. I will update as soon as I have further comments.

June 12th, 2012

Exceptional

Dr Hsia took care of my ex-Wife who was an epileptic from 1995 until 2002. She was exceptionally caring and capable - sometimes to a fault. By that I mean that she would run herself ragged dealing with her patients' problems.On one occasion Dr Hsia took my Wife HOME WITH HER - so that she could observe her (for 24 hours). I have never heard of another Doctor doing that.

October 13th, 2010

Simply the best neuro doc in the area.

I have a really rare neurological condition and she finally, after ordering every test in the book diagnosed it. She is always on time, staff is amazing. It's very easy to get a fast appt, returned phone call, test ordered etc. The only thing I could possible say that might color someone's opinion is that her office is decorated in a unique way and she may appear to the casual observator, to be a even more unique herself. She is anything but. I have NEVER had anyone be as kind, gentle and as most docs make you feel like they already had their hand on the door to leave. She is calm and takes all the time you need. Working in health care myself, I know other docs refer difficult to diagnosis patients to her. I am also a bit picky myself about how I'm treated and she is the best I've even known..If you are looking to these comments to make a judgement, please do not short sell yourself of her care. I've found on the internet that people tend to only complain on many reviews..........I have never waited more than 5 minutes, she is often early. Really what more can you ask for?

July 18th, 2016