A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalind Kirnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalind Kirnon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirnon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirnon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalind Kirnon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirnon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kirnon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalind Ann Kirnon MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rosalind A. Kirnon practice?
- Dr. Rosalind Kirnon has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosalind Kirnon practices Otolaryngology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Otolaryngologists.