A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalind Kirnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalind Kirnon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirnon
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirnon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalind Kirnon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirnon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kirnon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalind Ann Kirnon MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rosalind A. Kirnon practice?
- Dr. Rosalind Kirnon has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosalind Kirnon practices Otolaryngology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Otolaryngologists.