A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalind Waldron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalind Waldron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldron
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalind Waldron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldron graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Waldron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalind R Waldron MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosalind R. Waldron practice?
- Dr. Rosalind Waldron has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rosalind Waldron practices Family Medicine near Winslow, ME.