Dr. Rosalinda Carrizales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosalinda Carrizales?

She is ok.....very snobby

Posted on July 28th, 2016

She is ok answered my questions at first and started off nice. I signed a medical release months in advance and she did not even know she had then and gave me an attitude as she looked through them. Then she gave me an attitude and tried telling me i was wrong at which pharmacy i filled at. Then as she was walking walking out she was in a rush and told me if she talked to fast or if i had any questions call the front and walked out without telling me directions on how long she wanted me to take the medicine she prescibed me. I was just going to call but i figured since i was already there why not just ask. So i asked the receptionist and she got the dr and she seemed mad that i even asked her about the pills her first response coming up to the desk was "what pills what are you talking about" as she rolled her eyes. I am finding a new dr and i definitely do not recommend her. My appointment was also scheduled for 2pm and i didnt see her till almost 5. The staff on the other hand was very nice.

AMAZING, LOVED HER!

Posted on November 12th, 2012

DR. CARRIZALES IS A GREAT OB. I CHOSE HER WHEN I WAS PREGNANT. I WAS ALWAYS ABLE TO GET THROUGH WITH AN APPOINTMENT WITHIN A WEEK IN ADVANCE (GIVEN THERE ARE LOTS OF PREGNANCIES/ANNUAL CHECK UPS AND ONE OF HER.) HER SECRETARIAL STAFF WAS VERY NICE AND ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL. HER NURSES TREATED ME WITH THE CARE I NEEDED (GIVEN THAT I WAS AN AT RISK PREGNANCY). EACH VISIT SHE WAS AT LEAST WITH ME FOR 15-20 MIN. I NEVER HAD TO WAIT OVER 30 MINUTES FOR MY WHOLE APPOINTMENT. I 100% RECOMMEND HER FOR EITHER PREGNANCIES OR ANNUAL CHECKUPS OR EMERGENCY NEED TO KNOW QUESTIONS. WHAT I REALLY LIKED ABOUT HER WAS THAT HER AND HER STAFF ALWAYS HAD A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND AS BUSY AS THEY ARE I WOULD EXPECT FRUSTRATION, HOWEVER IT WAS ALWAYS A GREAT VISIT!! THANK YOU DR. CARRIZALES!! **OH AND SHE HAS A BABY (PICTURES OF YOUR NEW BORN) COLLAGE RIGHT WHEN YOU ENTER HER OFFICE.**

She's Okay...Staff is not.

Posted on October 27th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Carrizales for about 4 years with no problems. But recently I called with what I thought was a yeast infection, but I wasn't for sure because I had never had a yeast infection, and her staff would not give me any help. They made me an appointment for 3 WEEKS latter. Long story short, I ended up in the ER before that with a kidney infection. At my annual appointment Dr. Carrizales doesn't give me any feedback other than "looks good". I don't feel like she gives me the attention I need. My husband and I are about to start trying to have a baby, and I will be switching doctors. I think she is an okay doctor if you are just wanting to get on birth control or something, but I would not suggest her if you are wanting more from your doctor.

Very Kind!

Posted on October 5th, 2009

Dr was very professional and staff was great! Best OBGYN I've ever seen and I've lived a lot of places.

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 31st, 2008

I used Dr. Carrizales with my pregnancy. She was great! Very helpful and great staff. She is kind and professional.

Posted on October 7th, 2017