Overall Review

no change

October 20th, 2016
Private Citizen
Being a person of Asian descent, I have always felt discriminated by my doctor but could never put a finger on it until today. She has been my doctor for quite sometime. Each time an appointment is set, I would arrive 15 to 30 minutes before the appointment. It would be 1 to 2 hours after I arrive that she would see me. When she sees me, she only sees me for approx. 5-10 minutes and sends me on my way. She also seem very rushed to move on to other patients. Today, 10-19-2016, my appointment was at 4pm. I arrived at 3:30pm. I waited until after 4:30 pm before being taken in by her assistant. After that, I sat until 5:30 PM before the doctor came to see me. Before that , I went out to see if the place was still open because 5PM was when most businesses closed. I asked other staffs if my doctor was going to see me soon because I have to pick up my children from daycare and they charge extra for over time. No one cared. 5:30pm came, the doctor checked my blood pressure, and continued my medications; and sent me on my way. This took 8 minutes. I waited over 1.5 hours to get a 8 minute doctor visit. This happens every time. I was late to pick up my children and that caused a lot of money. I paid my co-pay, and got charged extra for picking up my children late. When I told the Doctor that this happens to me every time we made appointments; and that I wasn't happy, she told me she had to get through other people before she gets to me and that if I was not happy, I need to go look for another doctor. She explained that other people are her new clients and that she needed to get to know them. So here I am, been with her for over 5 years, and every time I see her, my time with her lasts between 5 to at most 15 minutes. I hope, she isn't charging my insurance the full hour and 1/2 for seeing me for 8 minutes today! Today, I feel discriminated against! You can sense and feel discriminated when things don't feel right. I will never recommend my friends, coworkers, and anyone to this place-EVER! Take your insurance and go somewhere else!!! I have taken her advice. Good riddance!!!

June 3rd, 2015
Dr Nogales LISTENS to what I have to say and makes time to answer my questions. She has a warm, compassionate manner.

April 11th, 2012
appointments
If you want to see this doctor the wait time is about 2 hrs, even if u are there on time 10 minutes after.. prepare your self to wait up to 2hrs.. this is ridiculous.....that is why the 3 of us decided to change doctors...

December 8th, 2011
Terrible service
I went as a new patient and had to leave before seeing the doctor due to the unprofessional nature of staff and the excessive wait time.