A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosaline Ahkami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosaline Ahkami, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahkami graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ahkami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahkami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosaline N. Ahkami practice?
Dr. Rosaline Ahkami practices Dermatology near Warren, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Clifton, NJ.
See Warren Dermatologists.