A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosaline Ahkami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosaline Ahkami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosaline Ahkami, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahkami graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahkami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosaline Nazanin Ahkami MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rosaline N. Ahkami practice?
- Dr. Rosaline Ahkami has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rosaline Ahkami practices Dermatology near Warren, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Clifton, NJ.
See Warren Dermatologists.