Dr. Rosaline Fraser MD Patient Reviews

2.9

October 28th, 2015
WORST DOCTOR I EVER HAD
THE OFFICE NEVER ANSWERED, I HAD TO GO THERE TO TALK TO SOMEONE. NEVER CALLED YOU BACK. MY BLOOD PREESURE WAS NEVER REGULATED KEPT TRYING MEDICINE, ONE DAY IT WENT UP TO 212/106 AND I CALLED AND THE RECEPTIONIST SAID SOMEONE WOULD CALL ME. IT WAS A WHOLE WEEK LATER! BY THAT TIME I HAD CHANGED DOCTORS BECAUSE THIS WAS A NORM WITH THIS DOCTOR. SHE HAD NO BED SIDE MANNER. I HAD TO WAIT A WHOLE MONTH TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY TEST RESULTS. SHE WAS ALWAYS OUT OF TOWN. WORST DOCTOR I EVER HAD VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I ALWAYS HAD TO MAKE MY OWN APPTS OR REQUEST SHE SEND ME TO A SPECIALIST BECAUSE SHE NEVER SEEMED TO KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING

October 12th, 2011
Impossible to Contact
They never answer their phones, they never call you back if you leave a message, they require several reminders to call in a prescription, and they are usually running significantly behind schedule when you go in. If you value your time and your health, do not go here.

August 31st, 2011
As a patient I would expect to get in contact with my doctor atleast once a month. But whenever I called no one was there. No one answered and my medications were never called in finally, I wanted my medical records and I was told that they were currently being reviewed by the Dr. When I came back to pick them up they were no where to be found. They lost my records!!! Please for your own safety stay away from this office.