Dr. Rosalyn Gayle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosalyn Gayle?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Rosalyn Gayle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2015

Amazing clinic. I loved my OB/GYN she was helpful and very informative. The only clinic i will ever go to!!

February 15th, 2014

Don't waste your time

She's nice , quick with paps BUT isn't very thorough when assessing you. . She will order just Labs and not even test you for other things. The wait time is ridiculous.plan to be there 1-2 goes. . She's always busy and not enough time to really talk and explain to you at bedside. . I'm currently looking for another ob/gyn

May 19th, 2012

I love doctor and staff

I read the reviews and disagree with any thing negative stated. The nurses do take manual blood pressures. They are all super nice. I love the staff. I am currently 37 weeks and in a high risk pregnancy. Dr. Gayle takes her time to cover all the bases. She has run alot of tests to make sure my pregnancy is moving along smoothly and safely. If something happens to pop up, I know its not her fault, because she has done everything possible to watch out for or help prevent anything bad from happening. She has a very comforting presence. When ever I am anxious and my bp is high, she always has a way of making me feel better. I would recommend her to my mom, my best friend, my mil, anyone.

March 10th, 2012

HORRIBLE DR!

This doctor made me do procedures I did NOT want to do, then charged me an arm and a leg to do them!!! Top it off she has NO bed side manor and her nurses couldn't even take my blood pressure without a stupid machine! Will NEVER see her again, nor will I ever recommend my friends or family!!!!!

January 4th, 2012

Still in pain from 7 months ago. She told me their nothing she can DO.

August 15th, 2011

Value your time?Value They don't

went in for a well woman exam.....10:30am appt. I got there at 10:15 so I could have plenty of time to fill out paperwork and be ready at my appt. time. Waited to be taken to the back until 11:00 and THEN in the room UNDRESSED until 12:00pm! Once the dr. did come in....5 min exam! And not even a breast exam? Thought that was routine in a well woman checkup. Also, wanted to ask some quetions and discuss some symptoms I was having...nope. Guess she didn't have time. Won't be back. I guess their time is the only ones that matters.

July 8th, 2011

Very professional, great location, nice office. Wait times are a bit long which is understandable in this field. Babies come when they want whether 20 patients are waiting or not. Dr. Gayle always makes sure to take the time to make sure your needs are met. High recommend!

January 29th, 2010

horrible experience

January 23rd, 2010

a good dr

nice

December 26th, 2009

very caring

she answered all my questions even when she had an office full of waiting patients. she was not in a hurry at all.

June 3rd, 2017