Dr. Rosalyn Inniss MD Patient Reviews

1.3
  • 11 reviews

August 9th, 2015
Wanted money up front which was annoying but after three visits I no new she was not for me. She started making assumptions and kept saying l guess you really don't want to get well. There is no compassion. I think she would do anything for money

September 4th, 2013
Home maker
Dear Reader, This is a doctor my husband and I were referred to after he was in a horrible accident at his work place. ( and yes, lets be clear the accident was the work place owners fault.) We went to see Dr. Innis at the request of a company working for my husband's employer. ( the company is called ConniCare and that hold's a whole new Hornets nest of problems for you as consumers, but one problem at a time. Dr. Innis) After my husbands release from the hospital, we were dealing with PTSS. or Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, pain and suffering and a host of other issues that come after a person has been in an explosion and on fire. Our first visit and last visit to Dr. Innis was one of the most frightening visits I have ever incurred. Yes, I wrote "frightening" about a doctor who is suppose to provide- comfort, care, compassion and wisdom, regarding the days ahead, etc. as well as the explosion behind us. His life we knew would be changed forever and to some degree we were hoping to get a handle on how to deal with day to day stress's that would evolve over the "healing" months. Dr. Innis immediately started to lecture us, in her filthy office. Her desk was literally piled almost to the ceiling (maybe two feet from the odds and ends, to the ceiling) with odd things, things you would see on a desk, i.e. folders, binders, and things you would see in a garage sell. The setting was not relaxing. It was littered with hoarders things. She started with telling us the do's and don'ts in her office. "Don't yell at me, don't try to be combative with me, don't get up and walk out on me..." end quote... she went on and on with don't as though we had walked into a prison. In my life I have never entered into a meeting where someone immediately took the defensive and raised there voice at me, nor has my husband, who is a man that speaks softly and was feeling very ill that day. After noticing toys all over the floor, littered with things like permanent markers and paper clips- ( a hazard to a child and carpet, etc) we asked her what her specialty was and she said she "use to work with children, but her knee's were bad and she could no longer get up and down off the floor..." yet in her treatment room, not waiting room, she had toys scattered every where. She said she now worked solely with adults. After telling her we would like to think about seeing her further, she raised her voice and said, "I came in just to see you today." Middle of the week, and most people do go to their offices to work." My reply was simple, "well, you get paid for an hour and get to leave quickly..." I did not know what else to say, after her berating us and raising her voice to us, for no reason other than she did try to pick a fight with every question and answer... After all was said and done, we researched her online. We found out, she is actively being sued for child abuse and neglect, all types of misbehaving with the children in her care. We found out that she was not able to keep a functioning practice because she was so mean and unsettling to any patients. I also took the time to read "yelps" advisors and was appalled by how many people this Dr. Innis has hurt. She needs to be reprimanded and sent to some sort of school for anger management. She should not have a license to practice medicine of any kind. Good luck to any and all that have had to deal with such an unsavory woman. I could write much more in relation to why this woman should not be in practice, but if this is not enough, then I pray you are able to find your way to peace with this woman or can find other options. Please do not leave your child or teenager alone with this woman. Protect the youth. And if you are court appointed to her, ask for anyone else. God speed in your needs and healing. We will continue to search on our own for the right doctor.

July 2nd, 2013
Read "yelp" about this doctor as well.
After a basic berating of things not allowed to say to her... no greetings or salutations... and after walking through a filthy absolute disorganized mess to get from one office room to the nasty sitting room, we smiled with fear and listened to her talk about what she did and did not allow. Trust me, I could sit here and waist your time about all the bad in her office... this is one angry doctor. I don't know how a psychiatrist whom is suppose to be kind and caring is so absolutely terrible. she is bad all around in every form you can imagine. She even blatantly lied to us as to why she was no longer working with just children. ( and parents, don't ever leave a child alone with her.) With just that said, if you go to her for depression or any illness, you will just leave more depressed. We as a couple were lucky to smile through her speech about her self importance and scurry out the door, finding a kinder far more experienced doctor. Use common sense, when it feels wrong just know it is wrong. And she is a hot bed of anger. I don't know why, I don't need to. But keep the smile on your face and disingage from her if you are a patient. There will be someone qualified to help you. Good luck to those of you that got caught up with such an angry woman.

February 20th, 2013
This woman is an insult to the medical profession and the legal profession
This woman should lose her license. I am a practicing, board-certified psychiatrist and I am embarrassed that she claims to have the same credentials that I do. She is unprofessional, unethical, ignorant, and biased. She manipulates the system for her own financial and personal gain. She markets herself as a "forensic psychiatrist" selling her "expertise" to lawyers and judges, while causing emotional damage to children and their families. She relies on the fact that most legal professionals have so little knowledge of medicine and psychiatry that they don't see her for the sham that she is. She is an insult to the professions of both psychiatry and law. I am astounded that she has managed to get away with it for so long. Furthermore, I am disgusted with anyone who recommends her or places any trust in anything she says. I recommend filing a complaint (as I have) with the Missouri Board of Healing Arts.

February 6th, 2013
Dr Innis is a fraud
Dr Innis is a terrible resource to use to help children. She is lazy, unorganized, and does not promote a true interest in helping those who are trying to help their children lead productive lives. Dr Innis forms her opinion then seeks to ask questions and distort answers to support her opinion. She is part of the reason our youth are so troubled. She should have her license revoked and not be allowed to be a part of any child court case. Her follow up report is not accurate of the conversations had nor does she follow up on her questions to both parties to get answers. Her work is sloppy, lazy, and a real disservice to those seeking solutions. She should be ashamed that she has been given so much authority when it come to troubled families.

September 30th, 2012
CRIMINAL!!!
This woman is insane. She blatantly lied in her report, and mentally abused my children. Id like to see a class action law suit against her. Id be the first in line. How she can continue to ruin lives is beyond me! She needs to be ivestigated and criminally charged!

April 26th, 2012
Bad listener!
For a psychologist she is horrible at connecting with clients. I saw her yelling at a child in the waiting room right before my appointment. She is very hard and non-relative. She does not make you comfortable and gives a very hard demeanor. I would not recommend this lady to anyone.

March 28th, 2012
Quack
How did this person get a medical license? And she practices on children. I do believe she is evil! Nothing but an opinion for hire. She also cheats her patients on insurance. If she thinks she can get more money she will refuse to bill your insurance, even though you verify it beforehand

June 1st, 2011
This rude, nasty doctor is the worst ever. She shows no respect for her patients and could not imagine having her treat my child.

August 15th, 2009
unprofessional
I am writing this for a child who was treated very poorly by Dr. Inniss. Derogatory remarks were made to the child and she is supposed to be a professional???

July 22nd, 2009
dr self absorbed
extremely insinsitive condescending unprofessional, there is not enough space for me to complain,but i will persue legal actions against this unfit dr!