A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalyn Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalyn Scott, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from New York University.
Dr. Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalyn Scott MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rosalyn Scott practice?
- Dr. Rosalyn Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosalyn Scott practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.