Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosalyn Scott
Dr. Rosalyn Scott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH, with other offices in Dayton, OH and Los Angeles, CA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Scott is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton and Miami Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosalyn Scott has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Rosalyn Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Douglas Paull
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi31
Dr. B Kim
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dayton, OH 3.53 mi37
Dr. Mohey Saleh
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dayton, OH 3.59 mi43