A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalyn Singleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalyn Singleton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Haemophilus Infections
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Singleton graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalyn J H Singleton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rosalyn J. Singleton practice?
- Dr. Rosalyn Singleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosalyn Singleton practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.