Dr. Rosalyn Slaughter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2016
AWESOME DOCTOR VERY KNOWLEDEABLE

June 30th, 2016
Love this doctor. Have awesome bedside manners and really patient. Would highly recommend Dr. Slaughter.

March 16th, 2015
Dr. Slaughter is very thorough, never feel rushed or confused, personable and pleasant, thumbs up.

April 26th, 2013
My experience is not a pleasant one with Dr. Slaughter. The wait times are horrible. Last time I went to her my wait time was 2 hours. She doesnt really looks like she cares about giving a thorough examination. Overall Im not happy. My child has been back to her several times for the same thing. I went to the E.R and found better diagnosis of what is happening to my girl but when i went for a followup, dr slaughter ignored the situation and just gave me pain medicine. Its just time for a new doctor.

May 10th, 2012
Great pediatrician I have known
I myself now a mother was a patient with Dr. Slaughter as were my sons until I moved to tx. and I can't seem to find another like Dr. Slaughter I was a heart patient who had two open heart surgeies by the age 15 and all i can remember is; that when i was scared out of my wits Dr. slaughter tried her best to comfort me through the process. Once I became a 21 yr. old first time mother that care and compassion carried on to my beautiful healthy boy.......Thanks Dr. Slaughter, I wish the world was ful of Docs like you....matter of fact you are the reason i have choose the medical field

May 17th, 2010
Great Pediatrician!
My kids have been with Dr. Salughter since birth and I am very thankful for all the services and attention shown to them. The staff is wonderful. She is the physician for most of the children in my family. It is hard to find a physician that children are comfortable with. My only concern is that she has too many patients as of late and it may be just me but my only negative is the waiting time to see the doctor.