Pediatricians

Baton Rouge Clinic
7750 Greenwell Springs Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70814
225-928-9550
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
by AD on Apr 26th, 2013

My experience is not a pleasant one with Dr. Slaughter. The wait times are horrible. Last time I went to her my wait time was 2 hours. She doesnt really looks like she cares about giving a thorough examination. Overall Im not happy. My child has been back to her several times for the same thing. I went to the E.R and found better diagnosis of what is happening to my girl but when i went for a followup, dr slaughter ignored the situation and just gave me pain medicine. Its just time for a new doctor.

|  Great pediatrician I have known  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

I myself now a mother was a patient with Dr. Slaughter as were my sons until I moved to tx. and I can't seem to find another like Dr. Slaughter I was a heart patient who had two open heart surgeies by the age 15 and all i can remember is; that when i was scared out of my wits Dr. slaughter tried her best to comfort me through the process. Once I became a 21 yr. old first time mother that care and compassion carried on to my beautiful healthy boy.......Thanks Dr. Slaughter, I wish the world was ful of Docs like you....matter of fact you are the reason i have choose the medical field

|  Unhappy Camper  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

I just moved to the Baton Rouge area, and I was referred to Dr. Slaughter by a couple of people. Honestly, I love Dr. Slaughter. She is very informative, patient, and friendly. What I did not like was her staff and the wait times. Her staff is very unprofessional and rude. I didn't find them to be helpful and found myself on hold for substantial amounts of time when I called. In addition, the wait times are RIDICULOUS!!!! I probably went to her office 3 or 4 times and waited no less than an hour and a half each time!! I couldn't deal with the staff or the wait times so I switched doctors.

|  Great Pediatrician!  |  show details
by Cynthia Tally on May 17th, 2010

My kids have been with Dr. Salughter since birth and I am very thankful for all the services and attention shown to them. The staff is wonderful. She is the physician for most of the children in my family. It is hard to find a physician that children are comfortable with. My only concern is that she has too many patients as of late and it may be just me but my only negative is the waiting time to see the doctor.