A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalyn Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalyn Stewart is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalyn Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stewart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalyn Walker Stewart MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rosalyn W. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Rosalyn Stewart has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rosalyn Stewart practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Pediatricians.