A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosann D'alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'alessandro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'alessandro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'alessandro graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. D'alessandro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosann Catherine D'alessandro DO is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rosann C. D'alessandro practice?
- Dr. Rosann D'alessandro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosann D'alessandro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Greenlawn, NY.
See Huntington Internists, Huntington Oncologists, and Huntington Hematologists.