Learn more about Dr. Rosann D'alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'alessandro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'alessandro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'alessandro graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. D'alessandro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosann Catherine D'alessandro DO is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rosann C. D'alessandro practice?
- Dr. Rosann D'alessandro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosann D'alessandro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Greenlawn, NY.
See Huntington Internists, Huntington Oncologists, and Huntington Hematologists.