Dr. Rosann Lana MD Patient Reviews

2.8
  • 4 reviews

August 2nd, 2013
Arrogant, Incompetent, and Does not Listen to Patients Concerns
I went for my annual exam and Rosann Lana refused to do a pap smear and HPV test because she claimed that a Papsmear should be done once every 2 years and not annually. And that the HPv test was not routine. I explained that I had HPV, and displasia on the cervix and had had a leep procedure. I insisted that I wanted a pap smear and an HPV test. She finally agreed to do a Papsmear which showed abnormal ASCUS cells again, but refused to do the HPV test! This doctor has no concern for women's health. She should be fired. She is also sloppy in her work. She made me bleed during the Papsmear and did not even give me a pad. And I asked her not to do the test for Hepatitis B (which I was vaccinated for) and Herpes (which I have) and she put them on my script anyway. I had to cross them out before testing. When I complained about the way she treated me, she told me to see another doctor. She is arrogant and incompetent. She does not listen to patient's concerns. And worst of all, she doesn't care about women's health.

July 18th, 2012
Terrible Experience
Dr Lana delivered my third child, if you want to call it that. She didn't come in to see me until my baby was coming out! She didn't come to check if I had a birth plan. She didn't come and check on my pain management. She didn't ask about any of my medical situations that may be present at the time of birth. She cut the cord and didn't even ask my husband if he wanted to do it. She let med students in to my delivery and that was NOT part of my plan. She let an obnoxious med student take down the birthing bar that I wanted to hold onto during labor.She let another med student deliver my placenta, he hurt me pushing onto my belly. She left immediately after the baby was born. She was completely out of tune with me. I am so glad I did not have her for my first and second births. At least I knew from experience that she was horrible. I was so frustrated for months just thinking about her and the terrible birth experience I had with her. I would NEVER recommend her to to anyone.

June 23rd, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR!Office is warm and inviting. Wonderful , compassionate care when I was experiencing a miscarriage.She would personally call back in a timely fashion and TRULY cares about her patients.

December 30th, 2010
Don't Waste Your Time
After seeing the nice article in the Buffalo News I thought that I would give them a try after my Doctor retired. I made an appointment like I usually did, every 6 months per my doctor since problem run in my family. I met with Dr Lana and was told, "Im not sure why your here" (with an attitude) Before having my duaghter by c-section in May I was seeing my doctor twice a year. I explained how I was seen before and seemed to be ignored while she was looking at my file. You would think they would be excited about their new office and what they have to offer. She did however let me in on a little secret, "You know you can get pregnant if your not on birth control even while breastfeeding". I have already made another appointment with another doctor in another (all male) practice. I will not be going back!!