A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Gray-Swain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Gray-Swain, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Gray-Swain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray-Swain graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray-Swain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Rosanna Gray-Swain MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret R. Gray-Swain practice?
- Dr. Margaret Gray-Swain has 8 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Gray-Swain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Park, MO and Belleville, IL.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.