Dr. Rosanna Mirante Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosanna Mirante?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Rosanna Mirante?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2017

HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE CHATACTER

Zero rating if I could. She is a horrible doctor and. Her character is highly questionable. If you love your baby and your children you wont to select her. She is terrible and her office management is absurdly bad. I'm pregnant and my due date is within the next few days, I have waited for my appointment with her for over a month because they told me she had to see the patients that we're going to go back to school first. After the long wait when my baby is due to come any minute MIRANTE decided to tell her office manager to cancel my prenatal appointment and even the phone consultation with me -which her office reception had actually offered earlier on and said she would be able to do instead of the office prenatal - since my baby will arrive earlier than expected. The office manager NITZE didn't even apologize for the error that they made in booking my appointment over a month ago and the inconvenience that has caused. She simply said that I had made an appointment with somebody else first (JESSICA) and then with her and that's where the miscommunication and the mistake was. This office manager was very cutting and not accommodating or friendly at all. This is a terrible way to run a business or represent Mount Sinai. They are making patients run away. This office manager was very cutting and very impersonal, totally inhumane. She kept repeating this is the office policy and the doctor said this is the office policy. Why wasn't I informed of this policy over a month ago instead of waiting till last minute to cancel my appointment is beyond me, especially given the fact that again my baby is coming soon and I have yet to find a pediatrician! Given all this has happened and Dr. Mirante gave these orders to cancel my appointment and be inconsiderate of a mother to be needs I am glad that she is not taking care of my baby because such an unreliable , cold and uncaring person should never come close to any of my children or any children . If you love your children and want a practice that cares for children well THIS IS NOT THE PRACTICE. IVE SEEN BETTER PRACTICES AND PHYSICIANS , my husband is a Cardiologist himself so I'm well informed to the quality of doctors and unfortunately I moved to this area for my husbands work and I'm nauseated by the way BSM Pediatrics operates.

August 27th, 2015

I have known Rosanna for years and I cannot rave more about her! She is just a wonderful person and has impeccable bedside manner, but also has been there for my two children at every turn! I highly recommend her!

September 9th, 2012

A trusted doctor

We have had multiple doctors for our two girls until we found Dr. Mirante and for the first time, felt we are in trusted hands. Highly recommended.

July 11th, 2017