Dr. Rosanna Modesto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosanna Modesto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2016

There are no superlatives in the dictionary to describe this wonderful human being

My first encounter with Dr. Modesto was one of uncertainty as my previous two doctors had passed away and I was left without a family doctor. As it happened that I was at the office of one of my previous doctor's specialist, andI mentioned that I was left without a doctor because of his friend's demise. He immediately told me to try the doctor across the hall from him because all his office went to her. I went over to the office of Dr. Modesto and she happened to be in the front when I entered and I sheepishly asked to see her as I had no doctor. The rest is history. Dr. Modesto is not only a great knowledgeable doctor, but most importantly a great compasionate, caring human being. My husband, who passed, called her an angel and it fits her most appropriately. She is my doctor, my daughter & son's doctor, my husband's and my mother's, as well and countless of other people who've had the privilege of meeting her through me. Her ability to treat not only the body but the soul makes her a very unique person not readily found in this day and age. Dr. Modesto is the epitome of the family doctor. Thank you, Dr. Modesto! May God bless you and keep you well so you can continue doing such a magnificent job.

November 18th, 2015

she is a real doctor know her medicine and give right prescription i use to be scare of doctor but she make me feel safe she is my friend she treat me like a friend i recommend her to my family and friends

July 29th, 2012

brilliant doctor exceeds patient care,finally someone who cares and is not in it,just to have a beach house at malibu.answers all questions another fully and concise.highly recommended

April 26th, 2012

Nice woman, mediocre doctor

The problem with Dr. Modesto is that there is no proactive preventive medicine or patient contact. We changed to a different doctor because we want a doctor who will manage our heath rather than merely respond to request for a visit. When there is a physical she answers a few questions and orders blood tests the results of which are never reported to her patients. That's not good enough.

October 10th, 2011

She is a great Dr. and cares for her patients. Very professional and sensitive and the same time.

February 10th, 2017