A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosanna Spear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosanna Spear, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spear graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Spear has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Grand View Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spear accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosanna C. Spear practice?
Dr. Rosanna Spear practices Pediatrics near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA.
See Chalfont Pediatricians.