A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Diehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Diehl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Diehl graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Diehl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Rosanne Diehl DO and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth R. Diehl practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Diehl has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisabeth Diehl practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Travelers Rest, SC.
See Travelers Rest Endocrinologists.