A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosanne Iversen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iversen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iversen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yampa Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iversen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rosanne Iversen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosanne K. Iversen practice?
Dr. Rosanne Iversen practices Family Medicine near Steamboat Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Hayden, CO.
See Steamboat Springs Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marianne Iversen, Dr. Hanna Iversen, Dr. Nan Iversen, Dr. Nancy Iversen, Dr. Hannelore Iversen, Dr. Ana Iversen, Dr. Rosie Iversen, Dr. Roseanne Iversen