Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosaria Taimouri
Dr. Rosaria Taimouri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Taimouri is affiliated with Mission Trail Hospital, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital and Covenant Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosaria Taimouri has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rosaria Taimouri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Steven Mercado
San Antonio, TX 3.13 mi20
Dr. John Dice
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 4.10 mi22
Dr. Caroline Hernandez
Internal Medicine, General Practice
San Antonio, TX 4.14 mi28