A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosarin Kriengprarthana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosarin Kriengprarthana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriengprarthana graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kriengprarthana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosarin Kriengprarthana MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosarin Kriengprarthana practice?
- Dr. Rosarin Kriengprarthana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosarin Kriengprarthana practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Vallejo, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.