A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosarin Kriengprarthana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kriengprarthana
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kriengprarthana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosarin Kriengprarthana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriengprarthana graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kriengprarthana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosarin Kriengprarthana MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosarin Kriengprarthana practice?
- Dr. Rosarin Kriengprarthana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosarin Kriengprarthana practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.