A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosario Bonafede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosario Bonafede is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosario Bonafede, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonafede graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Bonafede has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosario Peter Bonafede MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rosario P. Bonafede practice?
- Dr. Rosario Bonafede has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosario Bonafede practices Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Portland Rheumatologists.